FOR SALE: VICTOR VICTROLA VTLA - $900- SOLD!!!!!!

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Hailey
Victor III

FOR SALE: VICTOR VICTROLA VTLA - $900- SOLD!!!!!!

Post by Hailey »

PRICE REDUCED to $900!!!

Offering a nice later style VTLA. The photos display it well. Totally original. Motor runs nice and quiet. Minimal veneer loss to the applied design around the cabinet at the top just below the lid. Lid latch attachment has been re-attached to the lid just below wher it was originally due to it evidently being pulled out some time in the past. Does not affect the function or appearance of the lid closure...simply a minor cosmetic fix. Top of lid with 1 inch area of veneer missing. I will not ship this victrola. You may pick it up tomorrow, or next year! I will keep it right where its at (Missouri) until you can come and get it. An increasing more difficult machine to find in this condition, for a great price...$900!!!

I also pictured a great, all original Victrola XVII. As good of a VXII that you will find. Motor runs nice and quiet. All corner decor is completely intact on all 4 corners and has not been all banged up! Another great bargain at $800! You will go a long time before you see another like this!

Have fun...
Thanks again!!
Attachments
IMAG0321.jpg
IMAG0323.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0318 (2).jpg
Last edited by Hailey on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hailey
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: VICTOR VICTROLA VTLA - $950

Post by Hailey »

I will post a photo of the top of the lid tomorrow am. Honestly...it's worth the $950 without the lid!
I have added a quick pic of the lid stay.
The albums are included.
The drawer has nothing phono-related in it.
And finally...all of my items remain available until I proclaim that they are sold. I will honor everybody's inquiries, yet, when I have been told that payment in on the way, that is the final end. Sorry...been left on hold too many times now.
Attachments
IMAG0322.jpg

schweg
Victor III

Post by schweg »

"And finally, I still have 2 other Victrola XVII's that I have designated as "parts machines". Motors are complete (broken springs)and most all hardware is present. You may even choose to restore them! I apologize for no photos of these, as they are covered up in the garage and not easy to get to. If you really want pics, I will get them to you! But at only $250 for the pair...you will never go wrong!!"

I saw these and they would be good restoration projects. I just don't have room at my place!

Steve

Hailey
Victor III

Post by Hailey »

Pictures of the top of the lid added. Please contact me asap if you are interested. I have had several inquiries, and don't want to miss anyone. Yes...the key is included as well as the albums...they came with it, so they will stay with it!!
Again...if it is a problem with getting here to get this...I will keep it where it sits until the time comes that you can pick it up. Don't allow that simple issue to prevent you from getting the bargain of the month!!

Thank you!!!
Attachments
IMAG0329.jpg
IMAG0328.jpg

Hailey
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: VICTOR VICTROLA VTLA - $900

Post by Hailey »

PRICE REDUCED!!!
This reduction will allow you to fuel up as you leave for home after picking it up!!

Victrolacollector
Victor V

Re: FOR SALE: VICTOR VICTROLA VTLA - $900

Post by Victrolacollector »

Thats a beautiful machine! Right on par with a Edison Laboratory model. That top corner should be a easy fix, cut some veneer and replace.