Oak Cylinder Cabinet F/S - Can deliver to Wayne NJ Show

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Oak Cylinder Cabinet F/S - Can deliver to Wayne NJ Show

Post by phonogfp »

Well, as long as we're all bikers, let's just wear our togs to the show. If you can't recognize me by my bike, maybe you can spot my colors... ;)

George P.

I'll forestall the inevitable by admitting that no - I don't ride THAT bike, although a co-worker of mine offered me $200 to ride it in an upcoming fund-raiser. The fund-raiser is a 100-miler for the American Diabetes Association, so I WON'T be saddled on ol' red here... It would take more than $200!

And a final point of information - - it looks like I won't be attending the Wayne show this month. Hope everyone has fun - regardless of what they're wearing!

George P.

Aaron
Victor II

Post by Aaron »

Wow! i didnt think we were going to bring the big guns into this fit between me and Brad lol.... George i dont think i have ever seen you in Wayne come to think of it? Why?!! Heres an idea....i say all of us meet up somewhere in NJ like 25-30 miles from the show and then we all ride in together :lol: It will be the ride for phonographs :lol: Well just a thought :D

Aaron

P.S. ill have to get a pic of me on my bike... even though i dont have "prfessional" riding gear ill find something...

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

Aaron,

Well there's a good reason you've never seen me at Wayne: I haven't been there since you were twelve! Fall of 2006 to be exact... I was planning to come this month, but my wife isn't interested in going, our daughter in Brooklyn won't be available, and we will have just returned from visiting my mother in Virginia. I'd ride down with Fabrizio, but for the first time, he's taking his wife! Guess it wasn't meant to be.

And as for "big guns," just check out those lily-whites behind the bike! :lol:

George P.

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special

Post by phonogfp »

Update in case anyone cares: I will be at the Wayne show!

George P.

Aaron
Victor II

Post by Aaron »

HA ZA!!!!!! i finally get to meet the second of the "Big Guns" :D i will be sure to look for you George...i have awaited this day and now it will become true... Maybe you could meet us all for lunch (there is a post about it on the main "phonograph" forum).

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!,

Aaron