|The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings
|[READ BEFORE POSTING] YANKEE TRADER GUIDELINES
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||HisMastersVoice [ Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:32 am ]|
|Post subject:||[READ BEFORE POSTING] YANKEE TRADER GUIDELINES|
1) Ads placed in the Yankee Trader section should be items you have for sale, or are looking to buy. All items posted here should at least be vaguely phonograph-related.
2) Do not post links to eBay or Craigslist ads in this section. These types of posts should go here.
3) All posts in the Yankee Trader section are now required to have a title EXACTLY matching of of the following formats (including all punctuation and spacing). Copy and paste from this post if you need to:
FOR SALE: Title of Object For Sale - $0.00
If you are accepting offers, you may use:
FOR SALE: Title of Object For Sale - INQUIRE
If you are listing multiple items, you may use:
FOR SALE: Title of Objects For Sale - VARIOUS
WANTED: Title of Object Wanted
TRADE: Title of Object For Trade
4) If your listing title exceeds the character limit, do not omit the price, instead you should shorten or abbreviate your description.
5) Once the Item has been sold or found, the title should be updated to one the following (Do NOT remove the price from your listing title):
SOLD: Title of Object For Sale - $0.00
FOUND: Title of Object Wanted
TRADED: Title of Object For Trade
6) Do not specify "OBO" or "Best offer", these things are implied. If your price is firm, say so in the body of your listing, not the title.
7) Any posts not following this format will be deleted without notice.
8) Do not bump your post to the top by typing "bump". You may use the bump button when it becomes available once every 7 days, or you may update your post to indicate a price reduction.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group