For Trade: 42" Paper Mache "King Cole" Dealer Nipper

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
maginter
Victor II

For Trade: 42" Paper Mache "King Cole" Dealer Nipper

Post by maginter »

I have a very nice 42 inch King Cole Nipper that I would like to sell. I really don't have a good place to put it and would like to have it go to someone that will enjoy it. Look it over and if you have questions or want additional pictures let me know. I will also consider trades for equivalent phonographs.

Serious inquiries ONLY. Please contact me with offers.

Thanks,

Mark
Attachments
2009_0130Image0010.JPG
2009_0130Image0002.JPG
2009_0130Image0001.JPG
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."
Nikola Tesla

maginter
Victor II

Re: For Trade: 42" Paper Mache "King Cole" Dealer Nipper

Post by maginter »

Bump
Nikola Tesla

brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

Post by brianu »

in what sort of price range do items like this fall? I really have no idea, and probably others who view this forum aren't sure either as these pieces don't appear every day.

maginter
Victor II

Post by maginter »

brianu wrote:in what sort of price range do items like this fall? I really have no idea, and probably others who view this forum aren't sure either as these pieces don't appear every day.
OK, here is the deal.... I bought this several years ago and had invested $1600 into it. I know that was a different time and I do not expect to get that out of it at this point in time. I am struggling with where to put it to be able to display it correctly. That is why I am looking for a sale or trade. I am taking offers for a cash purchase at this point. More directly I am considering taking a trade for something of comparable or ballpark value. I know we all get deals on machines and those we buy to resell, we do for that reason. That is why I am focusing on a comparable value and I could care less what you paid for it. I am looking for a Victor R, P, Z, MS, V-I, V-II, V-IV, Columbia Outside horns and I would even entertain uprights. I am ALWAYS looking for a Columbia 820!

So that being said, I will consider offers of money and/or machines. From that I will choose the offer that I feel best fits what I am looking for.

Hope that answers your question......

Mark
Nikola Tesla