FOR SALE: UNION ITEMS - VARIOUS

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Aaron
Victor II

FOR SALE: UNION ITEMS - VARIOUS

Post by Aaron »

Check out a few items I'll be bring along to Union. Some nice little projects I've had laying around without any time to get to, and a beautiful Edison Mazda display.

1. Edison Mazda Display: A beautiful Edison Mazda story display that is always a crowd pleaser. Every socket works, though I never got around to getting perfect bulbs; a few have burned out, but they are all included. $3000

2. Edison "Branded" GEM: An easy project that is a great start to a nice early machine. The "Branding" on these cases is typically very dark, but this one is exceptionally bright and beautiful. There are 2 splits in the case that will need repair. The machine is missing it's base board, and reproducer top piece. The weight and stylus are present for the reproducer. $350

3. Columbia QB Graphophone: Here's a seldom seen Columbia Type "QB" costing $1 more than the standard Type Q this came in a heavy pasteboard box, affixed with a leather carrying handle. Someone along the lines added electrical tape to the outer edges of this one, but viewing from the inside the seams look ok, and the tape was probably just precautionary. A little bit of heat and gentile hands could probably remove it all without much damage. Its a wonder these boxes survive in any condition! I haven't touched this machine since I purchased it, so with a little TLC it should clean up nicely. It retains its original winding key, and comes with a later reproducer. The stylus holder is present, but it will need a new sapphire. $400

4. Black/Brass Witches Hat Horn: All original witches hate that should clean up nicely, with a bell that Mr. Duffy would have no problem rolling (Hi John!). Stamped "PAT. APLD FOR" as it should be. $50

Let's Make a Deal!
Aaron
Attachments
Display.jpg
Gem.jpg
QB1.jpg
QB2.jpg
Horn.jpg