FOUND - Exhibition soundbox

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Inigo
Victor VI
Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled

FOUND - Exhibition soundbox

Post by Inigo »

I've been experimenting for some time with my one and only exhibition soundbox, and I've arrived to the conclusion that I'd need to have at least two soundboxes more of this type, to be able to compare between them judiciously.

Any of you colleagues have exhibition soundboxes for sale? I don't mind status, as far as mica diaphragms and gaskets can be bought new for restoring them, as also the balance springs and back rubber connectors. I'd need them cheap, but it's compelling that they have their needlebar, spring screws, etc. So I'd ask for complete soundboxes, although in need of restoration.

In case you have them, I'd prefer if the nickel finish, not golden, although this is not very important.

Imprescindible at least are the needlebar with its screws, backplate and front ring with their screws.

For masters of shipping costs I'd prefer shipping from France or the UK, although if the price is ok, American ones would serve.

Any chances? I been lurking at eBay and they are pretty expensive...

Thanks,

Edit
J just finished acquiring two from two colleagues at the forum. Thankfully to all of you, and a happy new year to all!

Ps. I'll have finally three exhibition soundboxes to make different adjustments and experiments!
Inigo