WANTED Reproducer arm and reproducer for Columbia BD

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Canuk Phonographs
Victor II

WANTED Reproducer arm and reproducer for Columbia BD

Post by Canuk Phonographs »

Years ago I swore to never bring anything home I couldn't carry. This project is almost breaking that rule.
I am looking for the Reproducer tone arm and I believe an Analyzing Reproducer. I think it is about 10 ¼ in. from back end of the arm to the front edge of the reproducer total length. I would appreciate it if someone could please confirm the length.
The Brake pin that goes down the centre of the speed adjust is also missing. Again, I think it is about 6 in long and would appreciate it if someone could tell me the exact length.
As always, thank you in advance.

Regards,
Blain
Attachments
P1010368.jpg
P1010367.jpg
P1010366.jpg

edisonclassm
Victor II

Re: WANTED Reproducer arm and reproducer for Columbia BD

Post by edisonclassm »

Why don't you sell it as is, flip it and ,make a few bucks.

Canuk Phonographs
Victor II

Post by Canuk Phonographs »

It's not always about making a few bucks, it's more about restoring an old neglected phonograph that one finds and the challenge, enjoyment, satisfaction, and pleasure in having a hobby and sharing that hobby with people. Not to be too altruistic, the money helps to enjoy the hobby and receive a financial recognition for a completed restoration. I would have preferred a Victor VI in the rough.
Blain

VanEpsFan1914
Victor VI
Personal Text: I've got both kinds of music--classical & rag-time.

Post by VanEpsFan1914 »

If you can find the right tonearm and get a good restoration you'll have a show-stopper. There is nothing like a Columbia--they take up a lot of space but they look good while they do it.