FOUND ,, LONG THROAT REPRODUCER FOR VIC. MOD. (M )

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
antiquetele123
Victor Jr

FOUND ,, LONG THROAT REPRODUCER FOR VIC. MOD. (M )

Post by antiquetele123 »

WANTED,,; VICTOR LONG THROAT CONCERT SOUND BOX FOR FRONT MOUNT MOD. (M) MACHINE , ALSO NEED SLOTTED CRANK FOR SAME MACHINE .
Last edited by antiquetele123 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Re: WANTED ,, LONG THROAT REPRODUCER FOR VIC. MOD. (M )

Post by Jerry B. »

I suspect you'd like to find original parts but you have some options. I imagine an original Exhibition long throat to be somewhere around $200 to $250 and an original slotted crank to be $75 to $100 depending on condition. Ron Sitko (contact info in the Links section of our Forum) offers an exchange. He will send you a a modified Exhibition back piece in exchange for one from a regular tapered arm Exhibition. The modified Exhibition is good looking and very functional. He also sells an accurate slotted crank for about $35. I think your total cost to be about a third the cost of original parts. I hope this helps.

Jerry B.

antiquetele123
Victor Jr

Post by antiquetele123 »

Jerry B. wrote:I suspect you'd like to find original parts but you have some options. I imagine an original Exhibition long throat to be somewhere around $200 to $250 and an original slotted crank to be $75 to $100 depending on condition. Ron Sitko (contact info in the Links section of our Forum) offers an exchange. He will send you a a modified Exhibition back piece in exchange for one from a regular tapered arm Exhibition. The modified Exhibition is good looking and very functional. He also sells an accurate slotted crank for about $35. I think your total cost to be about a third the cost of original parts. I hope this helps.

Jerry B.

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Post by Phono-Phan »

I may have these parts available. Let me do some digging.
Ken Brekke

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Post by Phono-Phan »

I have one Victor Concert left. I also have a long throat Exhibition. PM me if you are interested.
Ken Brekke
Attachments
DSCN2350.JPG
DSCN2350.JPG (85.19 KiB) Viewed 623 times
DSCN2351.JPG
DSCN2351.JPG (82.27 KiB) Viewed 623 times