FOR SALE : LAST ½ PRICE HIGH QUALITY CATALOG SALE - VAR

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

FOR SALE : LAST ½ PRICE HIGH QUALITY CATALOG SALE - VAR

Post by Shawn »

Folks,

LAST WEEK OF THE SALE!!!! It All Ends Saturday!

So very sad that Stanton's was not able to conduct the auction this week! That would have been a highlight of this year.

However, you still have a few days left to get some high-quality reprinted paper at an outstandingly cheap price.

This could be my last half-price sale of super high-quality reproduced phonograph literature. Inventories are getting low, and I have decided to not print any more. When it is gone, it is gone!!

For now until this Saturday - 11/21, all reproduction paper listed in the attached catalog will be available at ½ of the listed price. Not only is the paper beautiful and great to display with your collection, the information contained in the catalogs, flyers and instruction books is absolutely invaluable!!!!

PayPal Friends and Family absolutely FINE for orders over $25.00. Shop the entire selection by opening the PDF catalog attached at the bottom of this listing. Its best to send an email order, listing the name and associated number of each item you want to purchase.

There are over 150 selections of high-quality reproduced paper items currently available. A sampling of what you can buy includes:
  • Columbia sales catalogs listing cylinder and disk machines, horns, and accessories from 1898, 1899, 1900, 1902, 1904, 1907, 1911, 1912, 1914 AND MORE!
    Columbia Instruction books for the Columbia AH, AT, EAGLE, Q, N AND MORE!
    Columbia Coin-Operated Flyer, Sign-board insert, glass cover inserts AND MORE!
    Berliner sales catalogs AND MORE!
    Bettini sales catalogs
    Kalamazoo Duplex catalogs AND MORE!
    Edison sales catalogs listing cylinder and Diamond Disk machines, horns, and accessories from 1899, 1901, 1906, 1914, 1913, 1912, 1914 AND MORE!
    Edison DEALER catalogs listing cylinder and Diamond Disc machines, horns, and accessories AND MORE!
    Edison Instruction books supplied with the machine for the Edison Triumph, Opera, Home, Amberola, Fireside, Diamond Disc AND MORE!
    Edison Coin-Operated Sign-board insert, glass cover inserts AND MORE!
    Edison Flyers - Cygnet horn, Amberols, Moulded records, Phonograph concert, Circus tent, book mark AND MORE!
    Regina catalogs, flyers, Hexaphone AND MORE!
    Victor sales catalogs listing disk machines, horns, and accessories from 1901, 1902, 1904, 1907 AND MORE!
    Victor Instruction books for the 0, I, II, III, IV, V, VI, L-Door, VVVI, VVIV, X, 215, 260, Orthophonic, XVIII, Schoolhouse AND MORE!
    Talking Machine Company of Chicago catalog
    Polyphone catalog
    Record Cabinet Catalogs from Herzog, Douglass AND MORE!
    Hawthorn and Sheble Catalog AND MORE!
    Talkophone catalog
    Michigan Electric catalog
    Zonophone Catalog from 1901
    Concert tickets, Cylinder peg tops, phonograph spring repair, needles AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
Don't miss this opportunity. There may not be another. I expect several of the items to sell out completely and I am definitely not planning on printing any more.

Shipping is additional.

Please contact me with interest at MShawnORourke@gmail.com.
Paper Pages.pdf
(8 MiB) Downloaded 188 times
Last edited by Shawn on Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

Mlund2020
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE : LAST ½ PRICE HIGH QUALITY CATALOG SALE - VAR

Post by Mlund2020 »

Email sent

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Post by travisgreyfox »

I'll take some, if possible. I will send you an email.

-Travis

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Post by Shawn »

Folks,

We're less than two weeks away from Stanton's auction, and the end of the last ½-price sale on reprinted paper. The week of the auction, I will be generally unavailable. So if you are interested in taking advantage of this fantastic offer, don't wait. That is especially true if you want me to bring your items to the auction.

I've already sold out of a couple of items. However, I still have over 150 high-quality reprints available.

And great news!! I have one more addition.

1911 Edison Standard Model E reprinted catalog. 16 pages of great material including a picture of the E with a cygnet horn, and the blue flowered straight horn. Super cool.
Price for this is $8.00.
Std E Front Sell.png

Thanks to all who have taken advantage of this sale.

Shawn
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Post by Phono-Phan »

I have several of Shawn's reprinted materials. They are excellent.

ColoradoPhonograf
Victor II

Post by ColoradoPhonograf »

Hello,

I wanted to thank you Shawn for doing these high quality reproduction paper items for these last couple of years. I guess I took it for granted that they would be available forever, no, they're not. I ordered some things I have been needing, stuff I was interested in and things I wanted to learn more. I am highly impressed with the quality of these. It was enlightening to me to find out the little details and each machine, or of a company.

Seriously, if you've been hesitating, go ahead and order. You will never regret it. You can never retrieve the amount of information or depth of details on the internet. He's the best to deal with, knows more than most any collector and is willing to share that right now. I felt like a kid at Christmas opening that box. Thank you Santa,

Best to all,

D.Edwards

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

I'd like to add my recommendation too. I've been buying Shawn's reproduction catalogs for years, and just last week bought a few more. Contained in one of them was a "smoking gun" that I will incorporate into a future article.

For a perennial student like myself, having access to primary resources for research is important for understanding the real story. For the price of perhaps just one original catalog, we can purchase a dozen of Shawn's reproductions (and we don't need to worry about handling rare and delicate artifacts).

If you're on the fence about getting some of these, do yourself a favor and DO IT.

Best to all,
George P.