FOR SALE: Victor B - $6000 OBO

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
fonograph
Victor II

FOR SALE: Victor B - $6000 OBO

Post by fonograph »

I have a nice early Vic B for sale. It has the fighting dolphins vs the fleur de lis applique. I think this maybe the rarer of the two models because I have only seen a few of these compared to the fleur de lis. It is all original as far as I can tell with the following exceptions: the felt may be an older replacement, but I think it's original because it has shrunk and it's a darker color under the record hold down. The EJ reproducer has a new rubber on the front but it HAS NOT been rebuilt. The serial number on the reproducer is 86. The original elbow was re-glued but it is not visible from the outside. The original PAF horn has been rolled by the master John Duffy, but it has the original paint and patina intact. It plays great considering the age and has no problem playing through a early 7" disk. If you have any questions or want additional pictures let me know. Thanks, Bob
Attachments
top.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Re: FOR SALE: Victor B - $6000 OBO

Post by Phono-Phan »

Beautiful Victor!!!!! These are very scarce and I wish you luck with the sale of it. It took me several years to find one.

Fonotone
Victor II

Post by Fonotone »

I'm with Ken. Very nice, Bob!

-- Grant
Visit TechnoGallerie -- Antique Phonographs & More

http://www.technogallerie.com

A Museum Of Science & Invention Where The Exhibits Are For Sale

fonograph
Victor II

Post by fonograph »

Thanks guys.
BTW, I'm located in NC, but I can offer free delivery to Georgia, SC or Fla in June.