FOR SALE: BEAUTIFUL OAK BASE CABINET FOR VICTOR TALKING MACHINE OR COLUMBIA - $1600

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Thevictrolaman
Victor Jr

FOR SALE: BEAUTIFUL OAK BASE CABINET FOR VICTOR TALKING MACHINE OR COLUMBIA - $1600

Post by Thevictrolaman »

FOR SALE: BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED OAK PAW FOOT RECORD BASE CABINET FOR A VICTOR TALKING MACHINE - $1600. A Victor V or D or even a Columbia BII will fit on this Beautiful Record Base Cabinet as well as many other machines that are even smaller. This cabinet is 22 ½" wide at the feet, 21" square at the upper part of the cabinet and the very top surface is 17 ⅜" square. These Original Cabinets are even harder to find than the machines that set on them! If someone responds to this ad in time, I could deliver it to the next Stanton auction, if I hear from you Before Aug. 31st. Contact me BY PHONE or E-MAIL if interested, since I don't frequent this site. I will post pictures of another one (different style) that I also have available, so check that one out too if you're interested. Thanks! RON HARING, 17024 Frazier Rd., Plano, IL 60545 (630) 207-5128 (my cell) or e-mail at victrolman@aol.com
Attachments
cab1j.JPG
cab1i.JPG
cab1h.JPG
cab1g.JPG
cab1f.JPG
cab1d.JPG
cab1c.JPG
cab1b.JPG
cab1a.JPG