WANTED: transportation--Randolph, OH to Washington, DC area

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
drh
Victor III
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

WANTED: transportation--Randolph, OH to Washington, DC area

Post by drh »

I'm buying a Pathé open horn machine from the good folks at Intertique in Randolph, Ohio; I live in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC. The machine, particularly the horn, is too fragile to trust to a commercial carrier. If anyone here would happen to be traveling from there to approximately here and would be willing to do the transportation honors, I would love to discuss particulars. Not looking for a freebie (although I wouldn't turn one down! ;) ); I'll happily compensate. Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand!

drh
Victor III
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

Re: WANTED: transportation--Randolph, OH to Washington, DC area

Post by drh »

Bumpus maximus--still need help moving that machine from there to here. Anyone?

Incidentally, just to be clear, as long as the machine comes to within a day's round trip from here, I am happy to meet up. While I certainly wouldn't object to it, door-to-door isn't necessary, in other words.

drh
Victor III

Re: WANTED: transportation--Randolph, OH to Washington, DC area

Post by drh »

Still hoping the machine can hitch a ride with someone....