FOR SALE: Nice Columbia BN Disc Graphophone - $575 Without Horn

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

FOR SALE: Nice Columbia BN Disc Graphophone - $575 Without Horn

Post by FellowCollector »

[$575 WITHOUT HORN (which will considerably reduce USPS Shipping Cost. Note the unusually nice and intact original Columbia Factory NOTICE sticker on the bottom of the cabinet!]

Here is a really nice original Columbia BN disc Graphophone that I'm offering for sale from my collection.

I've recorded a video below of this playing using a nice sounding Victrola #2 reproducer that will go with this Columbia BN.

I bought this machine about 20 years ago or more and it came without a reproducer. The original Columbia reproducer should be pretty easy to find. I simply don't have a spare one and this Victrola #2 reproducer probably plays and sounds better than the correct Columbia reproducer.

The original cabinet finish and original attractive Columbia-Horn decal are especially nice on this. The motor cranks up nicely and is quiet and has plenty of power, cast iron turntable rotates perfectly true, back mount has its original paint, elbow is nice.

Please enjoy the video and send me a PM if interested in purchasing. Pick up in NY State is preferred but buyer paid shipping is also possible. I can post some still pictures soon but the video captures quite a bit of detail.

Thanks,
Doug

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXJ2Q6IIIaI&t=121s[/YouTube]
Attachments
IMG_7889.JPG
IMG_7890.JPG
IMG_7891.JPG
IMG_7892.JPG
IMG_7893.JPG
IMG_7894.JPG
Last edited by FellowCollector on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

FellowCollector
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE: Nice Columbia BN Disc Graphophone - $575 Without Horn

Post by FellowCollector »

Available WITHOUT HORN at revised price. This will considerably reduce USPS shipping cost. It's a lovely example of the Columbia BN.

Doug