FOR SALE : NEW PRICE VERY EARLY UNNOTCHED EDISON MODEL B - $235.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

FOR SALE : NEW PRICE VERY EARLY UNNOTCHED EDISON MODEL B - $235.00

Post by Shawn »

Here is a very, very hard to find reproducer. This is the first Edison Model B reproducer, that does not have the notch at 12:00 position. When Edison first released the Model B as a replacement for the Edison Automatic, he did so for the earlier carriages that did not have a centering notch. Very soon after, the centering notch was introduced and all Edison carriages had one. For the Model C, H, B and others, this notch was at the 12:00 position.

This super early, dare I say rare, Model B is in excellent condition. It would work in any early Edison Standard, Home or other carriage that does not have the notch. Its a great display piece. The good news is that it also sounds exceptionally well. It has a correct French glass diaphragm and a good jewel. Its had an easy life, and its now ready to play for another 100 years!!!
PXL_20211015_234042217.jpg
PXL_20211015_234051091.jpg
PXL_20211015_234059287.jpg
Don't miss an opportunity to get a super hard to find reproducer in outstanding condition!

Contact me at MShawnORourke@gmail.com with interest.

The price is $235.00, shipping and ins is additional.

Thank you for your interest!!

Shawn

Last bumped by Shawn on Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:00 pm.
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph