For Sale: Hawthorn and Sheble Under Glass Cabinet with Edison Standard Phonograph w Seamless Brass Horn $3250

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
zonophpones7
Victor I

For Sale: Hawthorn and Sheble Under Glass Cabinet with Edison Standard Phonograph w Seamless Brass Horn $3250

Post by zonophpones7 »

I am offering this Rare machine to the forum. The cabinet has original finish, Original pegs, original HS crank, Key, Edison Standard A Mechanism with original paint and stripes, C reproducer, 30 inch Seamless Brass Horn, very uncommon floor crane. The glass lid was missing and has been replaced with an exact replica and antique wavy glass.
Of the HS Under glass Cabinets this is one of the rarest… The home being the most common. I only am aware of a handful at best. Payment PayPal FF or Check. Free Delivery Available to Donleys December Auction or Stanton’s January Action. Payment required on commitment.
Please look at the pictures and ask questions. Please email rather than PM… it is much easier to communicate efficiently.
Thanks for looking.
Attachments
hs standard ug 8.jpg
hs standard ug 11.jpg
hs standard ug 10.jpg
hs standard ug 7.jpg
hs standard ug 6.jpg
hs standard ug 1.jpg
hs standard ug 5.jpg
hs standard ug 4.jpg
hs standard ug 3.jpg
hs standard ug 13.jpg
hs standard ug 12.jpg
hs standard ug 9.jpg

edisonclassm
Victor II

Re: For Sale: Hawthorn and Sheble Under Glass Cabinet with Edison Standard Phonograph w Seamless Brass Horn $3250

Post by edisonclassm »

A very nice setup Gregg!

zonophpones7
Victor I

Re: For Sale: Hawthorn and Sheble Under glass cabinet No Longer available

Post by zonophpones7 »

This item is no longer available...