FOR SALE Columbia AH $350 NEW PRICE

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Canuk Phonographs
Victor II

FOR SALE Columbia AH $350 NEW PRICE

Post by Canuk Phonographs »

No takers for a trade so I put it together to see if all the parts are there, only missing a set screw on the spindle gear. The spring is broken so it doesn't wind, you just hear it slipping. The wood case is solid with out chips. Shipping is not included. I am open to offers.
Regards,
Blain

I have this Columbia machine and I would like to trade this or make a deal for a Victor external horn machine project. Columbia is not my field of experience where as Victor is and I have an inventory of Victor spare parts. I think most of the motor parts are there, why there are 3 lid latches I don't know. The fibre gear looks okay.
Please contact me if you would like to see more pictures. It's a shame someone cut out the reproducer arm.

I prefer email and I will sell it if no one wants to trade.

Regards,
Blain
Attachments
IMG_0443.jpg
IMG_0437.jpg
IMG_0438.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0440.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg
IMG_0351.jpg
Last edited by Canuk Phonographs on Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Canuk Phonographs
Victor II

Re: Columbia AH for Sale $450

Canuk Phonographs wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:07 am I have this Columbia machine and I would like to trade this or make a deal for a Victor external horn machine project. Columbia is not my field of experience where as Victor is and I have an inventory of Victor spare parts. I think most of the motor parts are there, why there are 3 lid latches I don't know. The fibre gear looks okay.
Please contact me if you would like to see more pictures. It's a shame someone cut out the reproducer arm.

Regards,
Blain

Canuk Phonographs
Victor II

Columbia AH For Sale $450

Canuk Phonographs wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:07 am I have this Columbia machine and I would like to trade this or make a deal for a Victor external horn machine project. Columbia is not my field of experience where as Victor is and I have an inventory of Victor spare parts. I think most of the motor parts are there, why there are 3 lid latches I don't know. The fibre gear looks okay.

Regards,
Blain

Canuk Phonographs
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE Columbia AH $350 NEW PRICE

BUMP New Price.
Blain