FORE SALE: Beautiful Original Condition Columbia BGT Graphophone Phonograph - See it Play!

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
phonohound
Victor II

FORE SALE: Beautiful Original Condition Columbia BGT Graphophone Phonograph - See it Play!

Post by phonohound »

This BGT Graphophone is in gorgeous original condition. The nickel plating is original clean and bright. The original mahogany cabinet finish is excellent with a beautiful, original decal. Even the belt is original. This phonograph does come with the lid and has its original finish. There are no reproduction parts and is very much a collector quality machine.

This Graphophone also has the very rare 2 & 4 minute gearing and special lyric reproducer so it can play both 2 and 4 minute indestructible cylinder and other celluloid records without changing reproducers. It plays and sounds great!!

This phonograph has the rare Columbia mahogany speartip horn upgrade and is original and beautiful. The horn and cabinet color match perfectly. The horn may have been refinished as there is no crazing, but if it was, it was beautifully done. The only blemish to the horn is a slight indentation shown in one of the photos.

It will be hard to find one in nicer condition.

I prefer not to ship this phonograph. I can deliver for free to the June Midwest APS music show in Schaumburg, IL or it can be picked up in Wisconsin or perhaps other arrangements can be made.

Prices is $4300.

Thank you for looking

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH IT PLAY! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqdldvs8uGM

Side
Side
Side
Side
Front
Front
Decal
Decal
Back
Back
Side
Side
Crank
Crank
Bedplate
Bedplate
Inside
Inside
Motor
Motor
Horn Top
Horn Top
Attachments
Lid
Lid

phonohound
Victor II

Re: FORE SALE: Beautiful Original Condition Columbia BGT Graphophone Phonograph - See it Play!

Post by phonohound »

Feel free to make an offer!

phonohound
Victor II

Re: FORE SALE: Beautiful Original Condition Columbia BGT Graphophone Phonograph - See it Play!

Post by phonohound »

still plenty of time before the show if interested. Pictures do not do this phonograph justice.

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

I could get it back to the West Coast from the Midwest Expo if that helps. I'll be attending the Expo in Buena Park in August and could get it there.

Jerry Blais (Oregon)

Garret
Victor IV

Post by Garret »

Wow. What a nice looking machine. Just - wow.

Garret

phonohound
Victor II

Post by phonohound »

Jerry,

Always appreciate your services. Thank you once again.

Garret;

Thank you. It looks incredible in person. It is from my personal collection and time to move it on so the next person can truly enjoy it.

Scott

cleveland1996
Victor III

Post by cleveland1996 »

Beautiful machine… would be a center of anyone’s collection..

Joe

phonohound
Victor II

Post by phonohound »

Thank you Joe. I've enjoyed it for many years.

phonohound
Victor II

Post by phonohound »

bump

phonohound
Victor II

Post by phonohound »

With the mid-west show just around the corner, I thought I would check to see if anyone is interested in this phonograph. Please feel free to contact me and perhaps we can work something out.

Thank you.

Scott