FOR SALE: Nice overhauled columbia Q, Second style

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
kendphono
Victor II

FOR SALE: Nice overhauled columbia Q, Second style

Post by kendphono »

This is a very nice Columbia Q Phonograph, Second style. It was first marketed in July 1904. It has no case or lid and never had one. The mechanism is mounted on a black painted base with decals and piping. The base is in very good condition, and I see no damage. The decal on the front of the base is there but hard to read. The flower decal on the black base is in very good condition. It has a 10” nickel plated reproduction horn that is also in perfect condition. The phonograph plays 2 minute cylinders and has a large #7 aluminum reproducer with a good stylus. Since the phonograph plays nice and loud, the reproducer has not been rebuilt. It plays very loud. It is the loudest Q that I have ever heard. The phonograph comes with 6 cylinders.

The phonograph has been restored, as appropriate. It has been taken apart, cleaned, polished, and sparingly lubricated. The mechanism has been adjusted and plays perfectly.

I am asking $300. Pay Pal "FRIENDS AND FAMILY is OK . Please contact me at kend@lemur.org and not PM to get shipping cost. Shipping, packing and insurance at the buyer’s expense. All must be paid for in advance.
Attachments
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1122.jpeg
IMG_1121.jpeg
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1118.jpeg
IMG_1117.jpeg
IMG_1116.jpeg

kendphono
Victor II