Treasure Trove of Machines coming to the California EXPO - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Phonomark
Victor II

Treasure Trove of Machines coming to the California EXPO - Various

Post by Phonomark »

Fellow Forum Members-

This year I'm bring several good quality items to the APS California EXPO in Buena Park California. It's held just a couple of blocks from Knotts Berry Farm, so bring the family. This year the EXPO is being held on August 20th and 21st. Here's some of the items I'm bringing for your consideration:
  • Zonophone Glass-Sided Model A...100% original and complete, remarkable excellent condition with closed-face reproducer and leather elbow brass horn $5500
  • Victor D in Mahogany with Speartip Wood Horn...this is a very RARE machine $4800
  • Edison Gem Model A Branded Case with RARE H&S horn/crane...this machine and horn is MINT, absolutely stunning condition. Wait till you see the setup, it's cool! $1850
  • Columbia AR Front Mount with 30" brass horn...all original and super nice grand daddy machine sporting the triple-spring motor $2650
  • Columbia BII with Smooth Music Master Wood Horn...a real beauty $2950
Plus I will have at the EXPO:
  • Climax Rear Mount in Mahogany with matching Wood Petal Horn. Nickel plated back bracket. The machine and horn are in perfect original condition and it's RARE
  • Early Zonophone front-mount with humpback motor and 24" horn. No model designation but with an identifiable small ribbed case....100% original and complete. Just right for an advanced collection
  • Victor IV with Smooth Baby Wood Horn...original finish and rebuilt reproducer
  • Zonophone Grand with 24" brass horn...all original and complete at a very reasonable price, you won't believe it!
  • Yankee Prince with Super Nice Red Petal Horn...all original with correct tone arm and reproducer
  • Victor V with Reproduction Wood Horn
  • Salter "Double Barrel" disk cabinet in Mahogany, needs some finish work but has original felt covered slats, lions head/foot carving, hardware, etc.
  • Atwater Kent Model 10A Breadboard Radio that is in mint museum quality condition...has a matching 20" Mahogany Music Master Radio Horn with base...a killer setup!!
SHOW SPECIAL....Victor Schoolhouse with Reproduction Wood Horn and Elbow...grab it in the parking lot for $1650

Plus lots more including more machines, loose horns, brown wax cylinders, and blue amberol cylinders. I added a couple of photos. Detailed photos of each available upon request. Tell me what you are looking for, I might just have it! Hope to see you all there.

PS...I can also ship anywhere in the US. I'm an excellent packer with references from fellow collectors you know!

Mark
Attachments
BII-04.jpg
Zonophone Model A - 01ba.jpg
Columbia AR - 01.jpg
Victor D_M - 04.jpg
Branded Case Gem A - 09.jpg

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Re: Treasure Trove of Machines coming to the California EXPO - Various

Post by Jerry B. »

Nice to see so many quality items for sale at the Expo!

Jerry B.
Last edited by Jerry B. on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

cfd368
Victor Jr

Post by cfd368 »

Hi , will you be going to stantons in November ?, If so I would be interested in the climax

Phonomark
Victor II

Post by Phonomark »

cfd368 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm Hi , will you be going to stantons in November ?, If so I would be interested in the climax
Sorry, but no I will not be taking machines to Stanton's in November. Please drop me a PM if you are interested in the Climax. Note that I can ship anywhere in the United States.

Mark

cfd368
Victor Jr

Post by cfd368 »

Hi Mark , can you send photos of the climax , Thank you , jacque60516@yahoo.com

phonocookie
Victor I

Post by phonocookie »

Could you send me pictures of the humpback zon o phone. Send to jskoch@charter.net