* SOLD * NICE VICTOR II with OAK HORN * ALL ORIGINAL *

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
snakeo1
Victor O

* SOLD * NICE VICTOR II with OAK HORN * ALL ORIGINAL *

Post by snakeo1 »

Beautiful ALL ORIGINAL looking and working condition. Model II Victor Talking Machine with it's highly sought after OAK horn and both have their original oak finish. This has a smooth quiet motor, winds well and plays great. The reproducer has been professionally restored with new gaskets and flange and the sound is loud and clear. Please check out all the pics. For pick up I am located on Hwy 20 in Evansdale Iowa, next to Waterloo which is right on the way to the June antique phonograph show in Schaumburg IL...and as long as payment is made I can hold till then. So stop by and see what else I might have for sale! There's also a chance we could meet somewhere within a reasonable distance between here and MN, WI, IL or MO too ...just ask. The best way to reach me is my home phone (no text) 319-215-3595 ...thank you.
Price: $2250

When clicked on the pics straighten out...
Attachments
IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0776 (2).JPG
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0749.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG
Last edited by snakeo1 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flying Dutchman
Victor I
Personal Text: Moby says hello…

Re: * FOR SALE * NICE VICTOR II with OAK HORN * ALL ORIGINAL *

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Such a beautiful machine. I’m sure will be scooped up soon.
I notice so many differences between the horn angle. This Vic II, later than my humpback, the horn sounds up ⬆️ towards the ceiling , as to mine…more forward toward a listener…
Was there a design change with the slip in elbow…? Has anyone else noticed the differences in angles with their machines…?