FOR SALE : MORE - DELIVERY TO SHOWS - VARIOUS

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

FOR SALE : MORE - DELIVERY TO SHOWS - VARIOUS

Post by Shawn »

Folks,

Here are a couple more items ready for delivery at some upcoming shows - Wayne, Stantons, Midwest.

Take a look, there's some great stuff here ready for you!!! Contact me at MShawnORourke@gmail.com with interest and more details.

There are still some items available in my previous listing as well!! - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55131

Eldridge Johnson Concert Reproducer Inquire

A not commonly found reproducer for an early Eldridge R Johnson/ Victor Machine. This reproducer would be correct on an early ERJ A, B, C, or D as well as early M. That being said, this is the longer throat version, excessvley rare, and the only one that will work with a horizontal tone arm. It also works on a vertical tone arm. It is in excellent condition. The linkage is original and completely in tact. It is loud!!! There is no damage to the knurling. It has great nickel plating. The locating pin on the back is present. It is absolutely ready to put on your machine. A very, very hard reproducer to find available seperate from a machine!!!
Eldrige Johnson (3).jpg
Eldrige Johnson (2).jpg
Edison Model O Steel Body Reproducer Inquire

An absolutely outstanding example of a desirable reproducer. This is an Edison O, playing both 2-minute and 4-minute cylinders. It swivels easily in between the two stylus. Made for the large carriage, this reproducer belts sound. Both jewels are present and play well. As noted, the original body on this O reproducer is made of steel, not pot metal. It fits into a carriage easily.
Edison O (1).jpg
Edison O (2).jpg
Edison O (3).jpg
Edison O (4).jpg
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph