Found: Columbia Long Throat Reproducer & Columbia Front Mount Rubber Elbow Insert

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

Found: Columbia Long Throat Reproducer & Columbia Front Mount Rubber Elbow Insert

Post by FellowCollector »

Please send me a PM if you have either of these along with pictures and price. As you can see in my Columbia elbow picture below, the original rubber insert is missing that the reproducer throat inserts into. Anyone making these rubber elbow inserts? If not then what have any of you used in these brass elbows to replace the originals? The original inserts had a collar on them to prevent the rubber insert from being pushed in when the reproducer throat is inserted. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Doug
Attachments
IMG_8386.JPG
Last edited by FellowCollector on Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fonograph
Victor II

Re: Wanted: Columbia Long Throat Reproducer & Columbia Front Mount Rubber Elbow Insert

Post by fonograph »

Doug I think I have both. I'll check and let you know. Bob

chrisg
Victor III

Re: Wanted: Columbia Long Throat Reproducer & Columbia Front Mount Rubber Elbow Insert

Post by chrisg »

I have a reproduction reproducer. Also inserts on phonographs.org
Attachments
Screenshot_20240229_205835_Chrome.jpg

outune
Victor IV

Post by outune »

Hi Doug- I have a nice Columbia client long-throat.. Plain- no data on face of reproducer. If interested, I can send pics and details.

Brad Abell