FOR SALE - Comming to the Chicago Show - Inquire

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

FOR SALE - Comming to the Chicago Show - Inquire

Post by Shawn »

Hey folks,

We're getting close to the Chicago Show. Here are some items I'll be bringing for sale!

Conctact me at MShawnORourke@gmail.com with questions or interest. More pictures and details availalbe upon request.

Columbia N Coin-operated Phonograph - Fully operationally functionional, outstanding wonderful original condition, and very hard to find in any condition. SOLD
Col N Coin-op (1).jpg
Col N Coin-op (2).jpg
Berliner 1896/97 Ratchet Wind disc phonograph - Unbeleivably wonderful condition! It even has the original small (9" bell) horn. Fiber gear is fine and works great!
1897 Ratchet Wind.png
Large period photograph of a 1906 Edison Phonograph Dealer Convention. In original frame, with the photograph of the kinetoscope in the balcony and Thomas Edison sitting at a table. Measures 27" X 23". Outstanding original condition.
Picture 13 A.png
Outstanding! early horn crane. This is all original and even better, folds down to a small size for transport. Nickel plated with some light surface rust and dirt - needs to be cleaned! SOLD
Angled Crane.png
Crane 2.jpg
Wonderful Columbia No 5 reproducer. This one has the lifting ears and would be correct for a Columbia BS, HG, AO, and other machines Good saphire!
No 5 Ears (1).jpg
No 5 Ears (2).jpg
Wonderful Columbia No 5 reproducer. This one does not have the lifting ears and would be correct for a Later Columbia Eagle (BX), Columbia AA, AT, Q and other machines Good saphire!
No 5 No Ears (1).jpg
No 5 No Ears (2).jpg
Wonderful Columbia No 7 reproducer. This one is for the Columbia Q. Good saphire! SOLD
Q  (1).jpg
Q  (2).jpg
Original Edison Diamond B in the original box. Very seldom seen is the box and Diamond B together!!!! The B plays great, with a good diamond
Diamond B in Box.jpg
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph