SOLD : Super Early Uncased Eagle - $775.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

SOLD : Super Early Uncased Eagle - $775.00

Post by Shawn »

WOW!! A mchine like this comes available very infrequently!!!

Here is a very early Columbia model B Eagle. It is the uncased version and retains the original bumber feet!!! It was never in a case!!!!! Take a look at that gear cover "Am Graph Co." - the early one that is so distinctive! It has the original and correct horn, original key, and an original correct early reproducer with a solid jewel. It has good to solid nickel plating throughout. Never being in a case, this one is very, very well preserved. It plays well, though I would not call it a daily player. The interest is that this is an original uncased very early Eagle!

Take a look, don't miss this one if you have interest. These super early Eagles, 100% complete, in original condition just don't come available.
EAGLE (1).jpg
EAGLE (3).jpg
EAGLE (2).jpg
The Price is $775.00 SOLD. plus shipping to you. Or can be delivered to the upcoming shows/ auctions.

Conctact me at MShawnORourke@gmail.com with interes.

Shawn
Last edited by Shawn on Tue May 07, 2024 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Re: FOR SALE : Super Early Uncased Eagle - $875.00

Post by Phono-Phan »

WOW!!!! I have never seen one, just heard of them. This should sell pretty fast.

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Re: FOR SALE : Super Early Uncased Eagle - $775.00

Post by Shawn »

If you were on the fence, this is my bottom dollar!

Be well all!!

Shawn
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph