SOLD: Edison Fireside A with Cygnet Horn $850

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Crank_it_up
Victor III

SOLD: Edison Fireside A with Cygnet Horn $850

Post by Crank_it_up »

I'm offering a nice Edison Fireside Model A with 2 and 4 minute gearing. It includes an original 10 panel Cygnet horn and crane. The horn is very straight with slight bends on a couple of petals. Paint is good on most of the horn but missing some on the inside about twelve o'clock to two o'clock as can be seen in the pictures. The decals are great. The original crane is pretty rough and the spring/adjuster is reproduction. It has the horizontal carriage with a great sounding Model N 4 minute reproducer. If you want to play 2 minute records you could get an adapter ring and use a Model C reproducer. The cabinet has been restored and looks good. The "Edison" decal on the front has some nicks. The bedplate is original and in decent condition. The gearing for both speeds functions as it should. I am asking $850 as it is but can offer options to include a slanted carriage and Model K reproducer, a red Fireside horn (as seen in last picture) instead of the Cygnet, or no horn at all. Inquire via PM with questions or commit to buy. There are several pictures and I have plenty more.
Shipping will be in 2 boxes and will be at actual FedEx charges. Thanks for looking, Joe
Attachments
IMG_2888.JPG
IMG_2858.JPG
IMG_2881.JPG
IMG_2882.JPG
IMG_2891.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2900.JPG