FOR SALE: Various Phono Parts

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
RolandVV-360
Victor II
Personal Text: The Finest Gift of All!

FOR SALE: Various Phono Parts

Post by RolandVV-360 »

After cleaning where I needed to, I uncovered several stashes of phonograph parts around in my house. Here is one of them.

Silvertone tonearm and reproducer-Mica diaphragm in good condition, lateral 90 degree joint: $35

Caswell Preproducer-Mica diaphragm in good condition, pot metal not swollen: $10

Diamond Disc Rebuild Kit-Newly manufactured and unused rebuild kit for standard DD reproducers, contains cork & paper diaphragm and gaskets- $45

I'm happy to drop some pictures in the replies if requested.
PHONOGRAPH, n. An irritating toy that restores life to dead noises. -Ambrose Bierce

-Roland

lostinsound
Victor Jr

Re: FOR SALE: Various Phono Parts

Post by lostinsound »

Hello is the Silvertone Tone arm and reproducer still available? I'm looking for a gold plated one for my 1923 Silvertone Phonograph "Majestic". The one that came with my Phonograph was a replacement Victor Orthophonic arm and the bracket on the phonograph is completely broken.

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Re: FOR SALE: Various Phono Parts

Post by JerryVan »

lostinsound wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:31 am Hello is the Silvertone Tone arm and reproducer still available? I'm looking for a gold plated one for my 1923 Silvertone Phonograph "Majestic". The one that came with my Phonograph was a replacement Victor Orthophonic arm and the bracket on the phonograph is completely broken.
Place a new "Wanted" ad. You'll do much better than responding to a 3 year-old For Sale ad.