FOR SALE: Collectors Guide to Edison Records

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
msherman
Victor O

FOR SALE: Collectors Guide to Edison Records

Post by msherman »

I have one remaining box of the Collectors Guide to Edison Records, published in 2012 and written by George Copeland and myself.
The book is available for $24.00, which includes priority postage to anywhere in the United States.
I am attaching photographs of the Table of Contents and the first chapter to give you an idea of the content of the book.

If you are interested, you may send me a PM on this board or email me: mike at monarchrecs.com. (Obviously substitute @ for the word "at" and leave no spaces.)

(I hope this post is in the right section, and I offer my apologies if it is not and trust the administrators will move it to the correct spot. Thanks.)
Attachments
TOC.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Last edited by msherman on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gsphonos
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: Collectors Guide to Edison Records

Post by gsphonos »

Definitely a "must have" book! If you don't already have one, this is a great resource for diamond discs. I love mine!

Mike Sorter
Riverside, CA

markmarkoe
Victor Jr
Personal Text: Mark Roberts

Post by markmarkoe »

[quote="msherman"]I have one remaining box of the Collectors Guide to Edison Records, published in 2012 and written by George Copeland and myself.
The book is available for $24.00, which includes priority postage to anywhere in the United States.
I am attaching photographs of the Table of Contents and the first chapter to give you an idea of the content of the book.

If you are interested, you may send me a PM on this board or email me: mike at monarchrecs.com. (Obviously substitute @ for the word "at" and leave no spaces.)

(I hope this post is in the right section, and I offer my apologies if it is not and trust the administrators will move it to the correct spot. Thanks.)[/quote

Hi@ I sent you an email.a few days ago that I would like to buy.this but.got.no.response. Ill take it
Let me know how you want paid. Im on Navarre, OH 44662. THANKS!

msherman
Victor O

Post by msherman »

Hi Mark.

I sent an email back to your aol addy six minutes after I got your original one.
I also sent you a PM the other day. Waiting to hear back.

Thanks and best,

Mike

markmarkoe
Victor Jr
Personal Text: Mark Roberts

Post by markmarkoe »

[quote="msherman"]Hi Mark.

I sent an email back to your aol addy six minutes after I got your original one.
I also sent you a PM the other day. Waiting to hear back.

Thanks and best,

Mike[/quote

Hi Mike! I just sent paypal payment with my address. Thanks!