Where can a person find Gojo with no pumice?

Share your phonograph repair & restoration techniques here
Granby
Victor II
Personal Text: The Granby Phonograph Historian

Where can a person find Gojo with no pumice?

Post by Granby »

I apologize in advance if I am not using the right forum for this question...

Went to my local hardware store today.... no luck. Amazon is only showing search results of 3 plus bottles. I am not starting a business, LOL... I just want a small tub/bottle of the stuff.

Does Lowe's or Home Depot have it? I wasn't having luck searching their inventory online. Would anybody be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

I have been lucky enough to acquire a few early Granbys with original finishes recently and, from what I have read on this forum, Non pumice Gojo is the way to go as opposed to a full refinish...

As always, appreciate the input!!

alang
VTLA
Personal Text: TMF Moderator

Re: Where can a person find Gojo with no pumice?

Post by alang »

I found Gojo without pumice at our local AutoZone. There is a similar product called GooP (without pumice) that they usually have at Harbor Freight. Both products look, feel and work the same as far as I can tell.

Hope that helps
Andreas

Granby
Victor II

Post by Granby »

alang wrote:I found Gojo without pumice at our local AutoZone. There is a similar product called GooP (without pumice) that they usually have at Harbor Freight. Both products look, feel and work the same as far as I can tell.

Hope that helps
Andreas
Yes... thank you!

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

I've gotten mine at Wal-Mart, although last time they had only a product called "Purple Power" which worked just as well. I suspect most any non-pumiced cream hand cleaner in a tub would work as well.

George P.

Granby
Victor II

Post by Granby »

Thank you, George. I was running into a lot of dead ends yesterday searching for "Gojo" without pumice. I will look for some other hand cleaners (goop, purple power, etc.)