A "like" button would be nice on here

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
Victor VI

Re: A "like" button would be nice on here

Post by 52089 »

poodling around wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:52 pm I came across this suggestion and thought it might be a good idea.

Any-one else would like a like button I wonder ?
I've thought about maybe compiling a request list for features like this, but really, we have to get the images relinked before we worry about any of that. I know that MordEth has been swamped with various things, but I remain hopeful that he'll get to that fairly soon.

epigramophone
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: An analogue relic trapped in a digital world.

Post by epigramophone »

52089 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:14 pm
poodling around wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:52 pm I came across this suggestion and thought it might be a good idea.

I've thought about maybe compiling a request list for features like this, but really, we have to get the images relinked before we worry about any of that. I know that MordEth has been swamped with various things, but I remain hopeful that he'll get to that fairly soon.
Not a good idea. How long before a "dislike" button would be added?
Leave these appendages where they belong, in the sewer which is social media.

Orchorsol
Victor IV

Post by Orchorsol »

epigramophone wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:08 am Not a good idea. How long before a "dislike" button would be added?
I agree, please no social tedia style dumbing-down! If you like something, why not just say so?
BCN thorn needles made to the original 1920s specifications: http://www.burmesecolourneedles.com

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4DNb ... TPE-zTAJGg?

emgcr
Victor IV

Post by emgcr »

Orchorsol wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:58 am
epigramophone wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:08 am Not a good idea. How long before a "dislike" button would be added?
I agree, please no social tedia style dumbing-down! If you like something, why not just say so?
Agree completely.

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Post by fran604g »

52089 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:14 pm

I "like" this.
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

Inigo
Victor VI
Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled

Post by Inigo »

I like giving a personal message with thanks and praises for the magnificent and entertaining work that some colleagues are providing us in podcasts and videos. I find them interesting and delicious to hear or watch....
Inigo