Just a few fun photos of our visit to the Thomas Edison National Historic Park in West Orange, NJ. 9/17/2022 The original "Kruesi", with replica mouthpiece and Brady.
Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Victor O
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Last edited by Lee on Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Victor Monarch Special
- Posts: 8179
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 am
- Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.
- Location: Albany, Oregon
What a thrill to see those! Thanks!
- Victor IV
- Posts: 1830
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:48 pm
- Location: SF Bay Area, Calif.
The Brady is original, one of two that survive. The other is at the Henry Ford.
- Victor Jr
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 9:06 am
I wonder if there will ever be any more replica mouthpieces made to update all the replica Kruesi machines out there that lack them. Some were made a few years ago but not many.