Thank you very much, Mike! And additionally, thank you for the photos of your beautiful A-250.msherman wrote:1) Model designation on the data plate? "A250"
2) What is the serial number on the dataplate? "SM161"
3) What is the number stamped into the top of the motor-plate beneath the turntable? Example: 161-A1
4) While you have the turntable removed, how many oil “ports” are present on the top of the motor-plate? 1
5) Looking at the underside of the motor-plate (if you are able to) how many oil “tubes” are present? N/A
6) What is the “Date” on the paper label stuck to the inside of the cabinet rear inspection door? N/A
7) What is the stamped number on the “1st Horn Joint” located directly below the motor mechanism? c N/A
8) What is the stamped number on the “2nd Horn Joint” just before the horn flairs out? N/A
9) Is there a number conspicuously stamped into the cabinet on the bottom of the horn compartment? 161
10) What color is the motor-plate finish? “Reddish Maroon”
10a) Is there a "Tone control or Mute Ball" present? "No"
11) What color is the pin striping on the perimeter of the motor-plate? “Gold”
11a) Is there decorative pin striping applied to the corners of the motor-plate? “Yes”
12) Is the operating lever (lowers the reproducer for play) mounted to the “Cabinet”
13) Which type of start/stop lever configuration does your unit have? “Type 1”
14) What is the cabinet wood type? "Mahogany"
15) Are there “Tone Slots” cut into in the sides of the cabinet? “Yes”
16) Is the horn painted in “Mahogany Wood Grain”
17) What type of record storage system does yours have; “17-A”
18) Is there an “Official Laboratory Medallion” mounted to the turntable trim piece? "No"
19) Is there “grille cloth” present? If there is; what color is it, and please provide a brief description of the material. Yes. Pale greenish brown, very thin
20) Are there any dealer tag(s) or decal(s) present? No
21) What is the "Cabinet Factory No." (if any)? This can usually be found on a sticker inside of the horn compartment of the cabinet. Please provide the “Form No.” and any other notable numbers if present. N/A
22) Does your cabinet have a conspicuous “Lip” around the inside top perimeter of your turntable compartment? “Lip”
23) How tall is your Phonograph, measuring from the bottom of the right front foot up along the cabinet corner frame piece (do not include the caster if one is present, please) turntable compartment corner? 44”
24) Are there any sales receipts, shipping documentation, etc., original to the phonograph? Dated and serialized materials are particularly noteworthy. None