Question regarding Mechanical Music Extravaganza

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O
Personal Text: An enthusiastic collector of dance band 78rpm records from the 1920s and 1930s. I love Fred Hall!
Location: Head? In the clouds. The rest of me? The dance floor!!!

Question regarding Mechanical Music Extravaganza

Post by FredSugarHall_fan »

Hello,

I've just moved to the East Coast to begin college. I'm planning on trying to make it to the Mechanical Music Extravaganza on October 13th, but my issue is that I don't have a car to get there and I am about 4 hours away from NJ. What I am wondering is the following: is there someone also interested in the show who would be willing to carpool up to the Extravaganza, and potentially make it back to VA late that night? If you would be willing to extend an offer, feel free to PM me or reply to this post.

Thank you very much for looking.

Raphael
Victor IV

Re: Question regarding Mechanical Music Extravaganza

Post by Raphael »

You might want to post this in the “Machines” section instead, where more people seem to navigate to, and be a bit more specific about location (Virginia is a big state).

Good luck,
Raphael

FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O
Personal Text: An enthusiastic collector of dance band 78rpm records from the 1920s and 1930s. I love Fred Hall!

Raphael wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:20 am You might want to post this in the “Machines” section instead, where more people seem to navigate to, and be a bit more specific about location (Virginia is a big state).

Good luck,
Raphael
Thank you very much! I had posted it into the Machines section per the advice of a friend.

FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O

Update -- if anyone can make a stop at my college along the way before the show, that could also work. And it sounds like from what I've heard, people usually show up a day earlier. I'd be willing to tag along earlier as I don't have any commitments the weekend of, and no need to be home immediately on Sunday night. Sorry about the confusion. Again, thanks for looking.

FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O

Bump -- I will PM you my location and contact info/any other information that you may find helpful if you might be able to help out in some way. Thank you for looking.